Guidance and Counselling is involved in supporting students' Academic, Personal-Social and Career Development needs. This is done through the design and implementation of a comprehensive Guidance and Counselling Programme targeting students, parents, teachers, school administrators and all other stakeholders in education.
Content shared under this category will include:
- Psycho-Educational Sessions for Students
- Targeted Intervention Programmes / Workshops for Students
- Professional Development / Teacher Education Sessions
- Parent Education Sessions
- Educational and Career Advising Content
Additionally, follow up counselling sessions will be done with all students who are presently referred to the Guidance Officer / Counsellor. Parents / guardians will be contacted to schedule online / telephone sessions during this period.